In this two-day course, you will learn how the roles of Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Manager, and Epic Owner drive the delivery of value in the SAFe enterprise. You’ll get an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), the Lean-Agile mindset, and an understanding of how the Product Manager and Product Owner roles operate in the enterprise to drive the delivery of value. Finally, you will get an in-depth understanding of the specific activities, tools, and mechanics used to effectively deliver value to the enterprise.
By the end of this course, you should be able to write Epics, Capabilities, Features, and User Stories within the context of SAFe, and have a solid foundation for managing backlogs and programs in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
Associated Certification: SAFe PMPO
After this course, you should be able to:
One or more of the following prerequisites are recommended for students planning to attend this course and take the PMPO certification exam:
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
· A SAFe PM/PO certificate
· One-year certified membership as a SAFe PM/PO
· A SAFe PM/PO branding kit with the PMPO certification mark
What You Get
The class registration includes:
· Attendee workbooks
· Eligibility to take the SAFe PM/PO exam
· One-year membership to Scaled Agile, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
· SAFe PM/PO (PMPO) attendance certificate upon request
Renewals are from the date of certification.
· Renewal fee: $100
· 10 continuing education/outreach hours
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
· Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 Continuing Education – Strategic PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
Price: Please refer to the registration page
Attendee substitutions are permitted. Registrants who fail to attend are subject to payment of the full registration fee if they have not obtained a cancellation approval from SolutionsIQ at least 5 business days prior to the event start date. If registrants wish to reschedule a registration within 5 business days before the start date of the class, they will be subject to a INR 2000 course change fee. To obtain cancellation approval or substitute a registration, please call SolutionsIQ's training department at (8884404499), or email us.
Refund Policy : It will take us around 2 weeks for the refund due to a limitation in the registration system we are using.